- You worry about the cost of long-term care.
- You are a wartime veteran with healthcare needs.
- You need information on Georgia Nursing Home Medicaid.
- Someone you love is in danger of harming himself or others.
- Your spouse is ill and you are worried about paying for her care.
- You need more information on Veterans benefits.
- You are wondering if your will and powers of attorney need to be updated.
Hurley Elder Care Law, located in Atlanta, GA, is dedicated to the process of long-term care and estate planning. Call us today for a free phone consultation at (404) 843-0121.
- Recalling Words or Pictures Having a great memory can bring happiness because we often r. . . September 22, 2014
- Dementia Risk is Falling but Remains a Threat in Some Areas Although the number and percentage of elderly keeps increasi. . . September 19, 2014
- History of Social Security The Social Security Administration (SSA) began life as the S. . . September 17, 2014
- Normal Aging Versus Dementia Dementia is not part of normal aging. What we experience as . . . September 15, 2014
- Join Danielle Cefalu Humphrey, JD, CELA as She Discusses “You Don’t Know What You Don’t Know” at Aspen Village
Thursday, September 11th - 6:00 pm - 7:00 pm
- Join Attorney Danielle Cefalu Humphrey at a Complimentary Dinner CEU as she discusses Capacity, Competency, and Ethical Interventions: A Legal Discussion for Healthcare Providers at Brighton Gardens of Buckhead
Thursday, September 18th - 5:15 pm - 7:15 pm