- You worry about the cost of long-term care.
- You are a wartime veteran with healthcare needs.
- You need information on Georgia Nursing Home Medicaid.
- Someone you love is in danger of harming himself or others.
- Your spouse is ill and you are worried about paying for her care.
- You need more information on Veterans benefits.
- You are wondering if your will and powers of attorney need to be updated.
Hurley Elder Care Law, located in Atlanta, GA, is dedicated to the process of long-term care and estate planning. Call us today for a free phone consultation at (404) 843-0121.
- July 4th Celebrations Celebrate America’s birthday on July 4th. Following is a. . . July 3, 2015
- Benefits for Agent Orange Exposure A new federal rule has just been passed to provide disabilit. . . July 1, 2015
- Eligibility Age for Medicare Americans are living longer, so why not lower the eligibilit. . . June 30, 2015
- Children and Elders Share Daytime Activities A Seattle senior care center and a preschool have joined tog. . . June 29, 2015
- Hurley Elder Care Law Participates on WellStar Good Life Club Panel
Tuesday, July 21st - 6:30 p.m. - 8:00 p.m.
- Danielle C. Humphrey Participates on WellStar Good Life Club Panel
Thursday, July 23rd - 6:30 p.m. - 8:00 p.m.
- Attorney Humphrey Presents CEU Luncheon in Duluth on July 23rd
Thursday, July 23rd - 11:30 a.m. - 1:30 p.m.
- Join Miles P. Hurley at Northlake Gardens in Tucker for Information on the Veterans Aid and Attendance Benefit
Thursday, August 27th - 3:00 p.m. - 4:00 p.m.