- You worry about the cost of long-term care.
- You are a wartime veteran with healthcare needs.
- You need information on Georgia Nursing Home Medicaid.
- Someone you love is in danger of harming himself or others.
- Your spouse is ill and you are worried about paying for her care.
- You need more information on Veterans benefits.
- You are wondering if your will and powers of attorney need to be updated.
Hurley Elder Care Law, located in Atlanta, GA, is dedicated to the process of long-term care and estate planning. Call us today for a free phone consultation at (404) 843-0121.
- Young Adults Still Living With Parents What is the understanding of young adults who are still livi. . . December 11, 2013
- Help Elderly Relatives Pay Bills Older relatives may not advertise the fact that they need he. . . December 10, 2013
- Financial Consequences of Caregiving An informative article written by Philip Moeller and reporte. . . December 9, 2013
- Footsteps Point Out Cognitive Impairment Five recent studies presented at the Alzheimer’s Associati. . . December 6, 2013
- Attorney Danielle Cefalu Presents “Senior Scams and the Senior Nation” at Cobb Senior Services Center
Tuesday, December 10th - 1:00 pm - 2:00 pm
- Presentation to Gwinnett Village Community Alliance – Senior Group
Wednesday, January 8th - 10:00 am - 12:00 pm