- You worry about the cost of long-term care.
- You are a wartime veteran with healthcare needs.
- You need information on Georgia Nursing Home Medicaid.
- Someone you love is in danger of harming himself or others.
- Your spouse is ill and you are worried about paying for her care.
- You need more information on Veterans benefits.
- You are wondering if your will and powers of attorney need to be updated.
Hurley Elder Care Law, located in Atlanta, GA, is dedicated to the process of long-term care and estate planning. Call us today for a free phone consultation at (404) 843-0121.
- Challenging Jobs May be Protective of Memory Even though you may have retired, if your previous job invol. . . July 31, 2015
- Habits for Aging Well Adopting a few easy habits may help you grow old gracefully.. . . July 29, 2015
- Alzheimer’s Conference Report There are no medical implications yet for the report that wo. . . July 27, 2015
- Protection from Medicare Fraud Medicare fraud is costing taxpayers and the government signi. . . July 24, 2015
- Danielle Cefalu Humphrey, JD, CELA, Presents CEU on Guardianship
Thursday, August 20th - 5:30 p.m. - 7:15 p.m.
- Join Miles P. Hurley at Northlake Gardens in Tucker for Information on the Veterans Aid and Attendance Benefit
Thursday, August 27th - 3:00 p.m. - 4:00 p.m.
- A Day With Teepa Snow
Wednesday, September 30th - 8:30 a.m. - 4:15 p.m.