- You worry about the cost of long-term care.
- You are a wartime veteran with healthcare needs.
- You need information on Georgia Nursing Home Medicaid.
- Someone you love is in danger of harming himself or others.
- Your spouse is ill and you are worried about paying for her care.
- You need more information on Veterans benefits.
- You are wondering if your will and powers of attorney need to be updated.
Hurley Elder Care Law, located in Atlanta, GA, is dedicated to the process of long-term care and estate planning. Call us today for a free phone consultation at (404) 843-0121.
- Protect Your Medical Identification Last year medical identity theft was up about 20 percent and. . . August 29, 2014
- Financial Protection for a Spouse Sometimes people make mistakes with pensions, IRAs and Socia. . . August 27, 2014
- Possibility of Association of Hearing Loss and Dementia Could there be a relationship between hearing loss and demen. . . August 25, 2014
- New State Plan for Alzheimer’s This year Georgia is attacking the battle of Alzheimer’s d. . . August 22, 2014
- Join Danielle Cefalu Humphrey, JD, CELA as She Discusses “You Don’t Know What You Don’t Know” at Aspen Village
Thursday, September 11th - 6:00 pm - 7:00 pm
- Join Attorney Danielle Cefalu Humphrey at a Complimentary Dinner CEU as she discusses Capacity, Competency, and Ethical Interventions: A Legal Discussion for Healthcare Providers at Brighton Gardens of Buckhead
Thursday, September 18th - 5:15 pm - 7:15 pm