- You worry about the cost of long-term care.
- You are a wartime veteran with healthcare needs.
- You need information on Georgia Nursing Home Medicaid.
- Someone you love is in danger of harming himself or others.
- Your spouse is ill and you are worried about paying for her care.
- You need more information on Veterans benefits.
- You are wondering if your will and powers of attorney need to be updated.
Hurley Elder Care Law, located in Atlanta, GA, is dedicated to the process of long-term care and estate planning. Call us today for a free phone consultation at (404) 843-0121.
- Elderly Americans Dying Broke An analysis by the Employee Benefits Research Institute that. . . May 4, 2015
- When to Move Seniors Adult children struggle with the question of when to move th. . . May 1, 2015
- 2015 Legislation in Georgia Legislation regarding elders that was passed in 2015 include. . . April 29, 2015
- Attend a Summit and EXPO on “Aging By Design” This event is for retirees, caregivers, seniors and adult ch. . . April 27, 2015
- Complimentary CEU Dinner on Healthcare Laws at Fountainview Center, May 7, 2015
Thursday, May 7th - 5:15 p.m. - 7:00 p.m.
- Complimentary Breakfast CEU on Capacity, Competency and Ethical Interventions at Gracemont, May 19, 2015
Tuesday, May 19th - 8:00 a.m. - 9:30 a.m.