- You worry about the cost of long-term care.
- You are a wartime veteran with healthcare needs.
- You need information on Georgia Nursing Home Medicaid.
- Someone you love is in danger of harming himself or others.
- Your spouse is ill and you are worried about paying for her care.
- You need more information on Veterans benefits.
- You are wondering if your will and powers of attorney need to be updated.
Hurley Elder Care Law, located in Atlanta, GA, is dedicated to the process of long-term care and estate planning. Call us today for a free phone consultation at (404) 843-0121.
- Major Medical Momentum in Disease Treatment Breakthroughs in five medical conditions have been reported . . . October 30, 2014
- New VA Office in Marietta The Marietta Veterans Field Service Office has a grand openi. . . October 28, 2014
- Over 65? Get the Higher-dose Flu Vaccine On August 14, 2014, the New England Journal of Medicine publ. . . October 27, 2014
- Seniors Should Not Panic About Ebola Ebola has not been responsible for deaths among older adults. . . October 23, 2014
- Join Miles Hurley, JD, CELA, As He Discusses VA Benefits and Estate Planning Tips at Heritage of Brookstone
Thursday, November 6th - 6:00 pm - 7:00 pm