- You worry about the cost of long-term care.
- You are a wartime veteran with healthcare needs.
- You need information on Georgia Nursing Home Medicaid.
- Someone you love is in danger of harming himself or others.
- Your spouse is ill and you are worried about paying for her care.
- You need more information on Veterans benefits.
- You are wondering if your will and powers of attorney need to be updated.
Hurley Elder Care Law, located in Atlanta, GA, is dedicated to the process of long-term care and estate planning. Call us today for a free phone consultation at (404) 843-0121.
- Difficulty Getting a Diagnosis A recent study published in JAMA reveals that sometimes the . . . March 2, 2015
- Sleep Better With Meditation JAMA Internal Medicine reported a recent study in which mind. . . February 27, 2015
- Health Seminars in March Seminars for ages 55-plus will be held at the Senior Wellnes. . . February 25, 2015
- Tax Time and Financial Clutter As you are getting tax records together, take advice from Su. . . February 23, 2015
- Join Hurley Elder Care Law for a Complimentary CEU Dinner at Dogwood Forest of Dunwoody
Thursday, March 19th - 5:15 pm - 7:15 pm
- Complimentary Dinner CEU at Cameron Hall of Canton
Monday - March 23rd - 6:00 pm - 7:30 pm