- You worry about the cost of long-term care.
- You are a wartime veteran with healthcare needs.
- You need information on Georgia Nursing Home Medicaid.
- Someone you love is in danger of harming himself or others.
- Your spouse is ill and you are worried about paying for her care.
- You need more information on Veterans benefits.
- You are wondering if your will and powers of attorney need to be updated.
Hurley Elder Care Law, located in Atlanta, GA, is dedicated to the process of long-term care and estate planning. Call us today for a free phone consultation at (404) 843-0121.
- The History of Memorial Day Originally called Decoration Day, from the early tradition o. . . May 21, 2015
- Help from a Home Fit Guide Take a virtual tour, if you will, to make your home fit your. . . May 18, 2015
- House Bill 180 to Help Veterans Residency requirements for applicants to nursing homes have . . . May 13, 2015
- Put Retirement Savings on Track To eliminate concerns regarding your retirement, follow a pl. . . May 11, 2015
- Attorney Humphrey to Speak at Emory Brain Health Forum on May 30th
Saturday, May 30th - 9:00 a.m. - 1:30 p.m.
- Join Attorney Miles Hurley at Sunrise of Johns Creek for Information on the Veterans Aid and Attendance Benefit
Wednesday, June 17th - 4:00 p.m. - 5:00 p.m.