- You worry about the cost of long-term care.
- You are a wartime veteran with healthcare needs.
- You need information on Georgia Nursing Home Medicaid.
- Someone you love is in danger of harming himself or others.
- Your spouse is ill and you are worried about paying for her care.
- You need more information on Veterans benefits.
- You are wondering if your will and powers of attorney need to be updated.
Hurley Elder Care Law, located in Atlanta, GA, is dedicated to the process of long-term care and estate planning. Call us today for a free phone consultation at (404) 843-0121.
- Tax Tips to Protect Yourself Last year, tax and wage-related identity theft, including fr. . . March 7, 2014
- Tax Time and Medical Deductions There are changes for taxpayers under 65. Until last year yo. . . March 5, 2014
- Long-term Policy Rate Increases According to William G. Lako, Jr., CFP, Business Columnist r. . . March 4, 2014
- Comeback of a Gift Economy Your true wealth is not just about your tangible assets, wha. . . March 3, 2014
- Guardianship CEU at Garden Plaza at Lawrenceville
Thursday, March 13th – 11:30 am – 1:30 pm
- Join Danielle Cefalu, JD, CELA, for a complimentary dinner CEU on “Healthcare Laws Every Provider Should Know – 2014 Update” at Dogwood Forest of Dunwoody
Thursday, March 20th - 5:15 pm - 7:15 pm
- Join Miles Hurley, JD, CELA, as He Discusses “You Don’t Know What You Don’t Know – The Importance of Being Educated Prior to a Crisis” at The Hyatt Place in Alpharetta
Tuesday, March 25th – 6:00 pm – 7:30 pm
- Join Danielle Cefalu, JD, CELA, as She Discusses VA Benefits and Estate Planning Tips at Country Gardens of Union City
Wednesday, March 26th – 6:00 pm – 7:00 pm