- You worry about the cost of long-term care.
- You are a wartime veteran with healthcare needs.
- You need information on Georgia Nursing Home Medicaid.
- Someone you love is in danger of harming himself or others.
- Your spouse is ill and you are worried about paying for her care.
- You need more information on Veterans benefits.
- You are wondering if your will and powers of attorney need to be updated.
Hurley Elder Care Law, located in Atlanta, GA, is dedicated to the process of long-term care and estate planning. Call us today for a free phone consultation at (404) 843-0121.
- Sitting is the New Smoking These words, overheard in an interview of Dr. Helen Popovic,. . . April 16, 2014
- Retirement Communities on College Campuses Retirees are opting for an environment where they can take l. . . April 16, 2014
- Enthusiasm Enhances Mental Capacity Dr. Helena Popovic, expert in dementia, sends encouraging me. . . April 14, 2014
- Games Women Play A performance of the play “Games Women Play” will be pre. . . April 11, 2014
- In-Service on Veterans Aid and Attendance Benefit at Atria Tucker
Thursday, April 24th - 3:00 pm - 4:00 pm
- Please Join Attorney Danielle Cefalu, CELA, at a Complimentary Dinner CEU as She Discusses “Choosing a Surrogate Healthcare Decision Maker: An Ethical Discussion” at the Renaissance on Peachtree, on Thursday, April 24th, from 5:15 pm – 7:15 pm.
Thursday, April 24th - 5:15 pm - 7:15 pm
- Join Danielle Cefalu, JD, CELA, as she discusses the importance of an Advance Directive and Power of Attorney as well as other important documents that everyone should have at Brighton Gardens of Buckhead
Wednesday, April 30th - 5:30 pm – 6:30 pm
- Miles P. Hurley, JD, CELA, to Present at the National Association of Professional Geriatric Care Managers Annual Conference in Nashville, TN
Thursday, May 1st - 2:15 pm - 3:30 pm