- You worry about the cost of long-term care.
- You are a wartime veteran with healthcare needs.
- You need information on Georgia Nursing Home Medicaid.
- Someone you love is in danger of harming himself or others.
- Your spouse is ill and you are worried about paying for her care.
- You need more information on Veterans benefits.
- You are wondering if your will and powers of attorney need to be updated.
Hurley Elder Care Law, located in Atlanta, GA, is dedicated to the process of long-term care and estate planning. Call us today for a free phone consultation at (404) 843-0121.
- Tips for Serving Older Adults with Decreased Appetite For individuals with a decrease appetite, there are a number. . . April 22, 2014
- When to Give Up the Keys Within the next few years, the number of older adults drivin. . . April 21, 2014
- Green Space Increases Happiness Studies of Wisconsin residents show striking results that th. . . April 18, 2014
- Sitting is the New Smoking These words, overheard in an interview of Dr. Helen Popovic,. . . April 16, 2014
- In-Service on Veterans Aid and Attendance Benefit at Atria Tucker
Thursday, April 24th - 3:00 pm - 4:00 pm
- Please Join Attorney Danielle Cefalu, CELA, at a Complimentary Dinner CEU as She Discusses “Choosing a Surrogate Healthcare Decision Maker: An Ethical Discussion” at the Renaissance on Peachtree, on Thursday, April 24th, from 5:15 pm – 7:15 pm.
Thursday, April 24th - 5:15 pm - 7:15 pm
- Join Danielle Cefalu, JD, CELA, as she discusses the importance of an Advance Directive and Power of Attorney as well as other important documents that everyone should have at Brighton Gardens of Buckhead
Wednesday, April 30th - 5:30 pm – 6:30 pm
- Miles P. Hurley, JD, CELA, to Present at the National Association of Professional Geriatric Care Managers Annual Conference in Nashville, TN
Thursday, May 1st - 2:15 pm - 3:30 pm