- You worry about the cost of long-term care.
- You are a wartime veteran with healthcare needs.
- You need information on Georgia Nursing Home Medicaid.
- Someone you love is in danger of harming himself or others.
- Your spouse is ill and you are worried about paying for her care.
- You need more information on Veterans benefits.
- You are wondering if your will and powers of attorney need to be updated.
Hurley Elder Care Law, located in Atlanta, GA, is dedicated to the process of long-term care and estate planning. Call us today for a free phone consultation at (404) 843-0121.
- Enjoy the Holidays Advice from specialists in senior medicine at the University. . . December 19, 2014
- Recommendations to Prevent Falls Falling down is the leading cause of injury death for Americ. . . December 17, 2014
- Book of Caring A project of ClergyAgainstAlzheimer’s, a multifaith nation. . . December 15, 2014
- Hospice Guide Using Medicare data that the government has yet to publish i. . . December 12, 2014
- Piedmont Atlanta’s “Gift of Preparedness” Program
Tuesday, January 27th, 9:00 am - 12:00 pm