- You worry about the cost of long-term care.
- You are a wartime veteran with healthcare needs.
- You need information on Georgia Nursing Home Medicaid.
- Someone you love is in danger of harming himself or others.
- Your spouse is ill and you are worried about paying for her care.
- You need more information on Veterans benefits.
- You are wondering if your will and powers of attorney need to be updated.
Hurley Elder Care Law, located in Atlanta, GA, is dedicated to the process of long-term care and estate planning. Call us today for a free phone consultation at (404) 843-0121.
- Healthy Snacking You can reduce your risk for heart disease by snacking! This. . . January 30, 2015
- New York Nursing Homes Petition for Guardianship The New York Times requested Hunter College of The City Univ. . . January 28, 2015
- Events on Memory Issues SIXTY PLUS SERVICES is offering a WORKSHOP for friends and f. . . January 26, 2015
- Protect Your Lungs The four most common respiratory conditions include: ASTHMA,. . . January 23, 2015
- Join Attorney Danielle Cefalu Humphrey at a Complimentary Dinner CEU as She Discusses “Choosing a Surrogate Healthcare Decision-Maker: An Ethical Discussion” at Cameron Hall of Canton
Tuesday, February 24th - 6:00 pm - 7:30 pm
- Join Hurley Elder Care Law for a Complimentary CEU Dinner at Dogwood Forest of Dunwoody
Thursday, March 19th - 5:15 pm - 7:15 pm