- You worry about the cost of long-term care.
- You are a wartime veteran with healthcare needs.
- You need information on Georgia Nursing Home Medicaid.
- Someone you love is in danger of harming himself or others.
- Your spouse is ill and you are worried about paying for her care.
- You need more information on Veterans benefits.
- You are wondering if your will and powers of attorney need to be updated.
Hurley Elder Care Law, located in Atlanta, GA, is dedicated to the process of long-term care and estate planning. Call us today for a free phone consultation at (404) 843-0121.
- Preliminary Findings of a Protein Possibly Implicated in Alzheimer’s A new protein, TDP-43, has been indicated to play a role in . . . August 1, 2014
- Proposed Social Security Caregiver Credit Act Representative Nita M. Lowey of New York introduced a bill, . . . July 30, 2014
- Cynicism and Dementia Linked Finnish scientists published a study in the journal Neurolog. . . July 28, 2014
- Connection Between Gardens and Dementia A team at the University of Exeter Medical School reviewed 1. . . July 25, 2014
- Choosing a Surrogate Health Care Decision Maker: Ethics CEU at Fountainview Center on August 7, 2014
Thursday, August 7th - 5:30 pm - 7:30 pm
- Guardianship Ethics CEU at Sunrise Webb Gin in Lawrenceville on August 14, 2014
Thursday, August 14th - 5:30 pm - 7:30 pm
- Join Us for a Complimentary lunch CEU at Bickford Buckhead onThursday, August 21st
Thursday, August 21st - 11:30 am - 1:00 pm
- Join Attorney Danielle Cefalu, CELA, at Fayette County Senior Services for a Discussion of VA Aid and Attendance Benefits
Monday - August 25th - 1:00 pm - 2:00 pm