- You worry about the cost of long-term care.
- You are a wartime veteran with healthcare needs.
- You need information on Georgia Nursing Home Medicaid.
- Someone you love is in danger of harming himself or others.
- Your spouse is ill and you are worried about paying for her care.
- You need more information on Veterans benefits.
- You are wondering if your will and powers of attorney need to be updated.
Hurley Elder Care Law, located in Atlanta, GA, is dedicated to the process of long-term care and estate planning. Call us today for a free phone consultation at (404) 843-0121.
- Communicating with Dementia Patients Many people keep their distance from dementia patients becau. . . March 25, 2015
- Alzheimer’s Drug Shows Potential Encouraging results from a new drug, called aducanumab, show. . . March 23, 2015
- Last Letters The power of the printed word can ease the pain of grieving . . . March 20, 2015
- Elder Abuse Seminar An overview of elder abuse will be presented by Cobb County . . . March 18, 2015
- Join Attorney Danielle Cefalu Humphrey for a Complimentary CEU Luncheon on Choosing a Surrogate Decision Maker at Brookdale Roswell on March 31, 2015
Tuesday, March 31st - 11:30 a.m. - 1:00 p.m.
- Planning Before a Crisis Seminar at Gracemont Assisted Living
Tuesday, April 28th - 6:00 p.m. - 7:00 p.m.