- You worry about the cost of long-term care.
- You are a wartime veteran with healthcare needs.
- You need information on Georgia Nursing Home Medicaid.
- Someone you love is in danger of harming himself or others.
- Your spouse is ill and you are worried about paying for her care.
- You need more information on Veterans benefits.
- You are wondering if your will and powers of attorney need to be updated.
Hurley Elder Care Law, located in Atlanta, GA, is dedicated to the process of long-term care and estate planning. Call us today for a free phone consultation at (404) 843-0121.
- Combating Senior Scams A MetLife survey states that seniors lost $3 billion to frau. . . October 1, 2014
- New End-of-Life Discussion Codes a Step Toward Reimbursement? The American Medical Association (AMA) has released current . . . September 30, 2014
- Open Enrollment for Medicare For those Medicare enrollees who want to make a change in th. . . September 26, 2014
- Feed Your Brain Your brain is made up of about 60% fat that keeps brain cell. . . September 25, 2014
- Senior Care Discussion Panel at DeKalb Medical Center
Wednesday, October 8th - 12:00 pm - 2:00 pm
- Senior Care Discussion Panel at Emory Johns Creek Hospital
Thursday, October 9th - 1:00 pm - 3:00 pm
- Peachford Focus on Seniors
Friday, October 17th - 9:00 am - 3:15 pm
- Join Us for Tough Conversations at Benton House of Johns Creek
Wednesday, October 22nd - 6:30 pm - 7:30 pm