- You worry about the cost of long-term care.
- You are a wartime veteran with healthcare needs.
- You need information on Georgia Nursing Home Medicaid.
- Someone you love is in danger of harming himself or others.
- Your spouse is ill and you are worried about paying for her care.
- You need more information on Veterans benefits.
- You are wondering if your will and powers of attorney need to be updated.
Hurley Elder Care Law, located in Atlanta, GA, is dedicated to the process of long-term care and estate planning. Call us today for a free phone consultation at (404) 843-0121.
- Medicare Star Rating System to be Enhanced One of the Medicare quality improvement initiatives aimed at. . . October 20, 2014
- Hospitals Improve Treatment of Pneumonia Hospitals are doing a much better job of treating older Amer. . . October 17, 2014
- 2015 Medicare Rates The Center for Medicare Advocacy announces Medicare Premiums. . . October 16, 2014
- Part B Premiums The standard Medicare Part B monthly premium and deductible . . . October 15, 2014
- Join Us for Tough Conversations at Benton House of Johns Creek
Thursday, October 23rd - 6:30 pm - 7:30 pm
- Join Danielle Cefalu Humphrey as she presents “Moving to Georgia: A Legal Guide for New Senior Residents” at Fayette Senior Services
Monday, October 27th - 1:30pm - 2:30 pm
- Join Miles Hurley, JD, CELA, As He Discusses VA Benefits and Estate Planning Tips at Heritage of Brookstone
Thursday, November 6th - 6:00 pm - 7:00 pm