- You worry about the cost of long-term care.
- You are a wartime veteran with healthcare needs.
- You need information on Georgia Nursing Home Medicaid.
- Someone you love is in danger of harming himself or others.
- Your spouse is ill and you are worried about paying for her care.
- You need more information on Veterans benefits.
- You are wondering if your will and powers of attorney need to be updated.
Hurley Elder Care Law, located in Atlanta, GA, is dedicated to the process of long-term care and estate planning. Call us today for a free phone consultation at (404) 843-0121.
- The Arts of Parkinson’s Disease According to an author of a study published in Annals of Neu. . . July 23, 2014
- New Government Focus on Elder Abuse Both the U.S. Department of Justice (DOJ) and the Department. . . July 21, 2014
- Georgia Gerontology Society Conference Coming soon, July 28-30, the Georgia Gerontology Society is . . . July 18, 2014
- Arthritis Causes Sleep Problems Statistics show that people with arthritis are roughly three. . . July 17, 2014
- Choosing a Surrogate Health Care Decision Maker: Ethics CEU at Fountainview Center on August 7, 2014
Thursday, August 7th - 5:30 pm - 7:30 pm
- Guardianship Ethics CEU at Sunrise Webb Gin in Lawrenceville on August 14, 2014
Thursday, August 14th - 5:30 pm - 7:30 pm
- Join Us for a Complimentary lunch CEU at Bickford Buckhead onThursday, August 21st
Thursday, August 21st - 11:30 am - 1:00 pm
- Join Attorney Danielle Cefalu, CELA, at Fayette County Senior Services for a Discussion of VA Aid and Attendance Benefits
Monday - August 25th - 1:00 pm - 2:00 pm